3 Birds Marketing Releases Newest Version of Its Wire Application
Adds Major Functionality to Its Social Media Platform
November 5, 2012, [Chapel Hill, NC]…………3 Birds Marketing, a software developer offering marketing software and professional services to the automotive industry and other business verticals, today announced that it has launched Version 1.9.5 of the Wire, the company’s integrated, multi-channel, digital marketing platform. The Wire offers an enterprise-level platform that helps clients reach and engage customers across many channels, including social media, e-newsletters, e-campaigns, blog posts, reputation management, web and search.
Layton Judd, CEO and Co-Founder of 3 Birds Marketing said, “Our clients know that content fuels online visibility and engaging, shareable content is key to an effective digital marketing strategy. With this release of the Wire, our clients can access, create, and leverage across multiple online channels through a single log-in. The Wire offers businesses and agencies unparalleled marketing efficiency.”
The Wire 1.9.5’s newest features includes the ability to:
- View multiple social media timelines from within the application
- Trigger social announcements with every e-mail send and blog post
- Edit, post, and schedule blog entries from within the application
- Edit, post and schedule social media posts
- Automate social content posting, with frequency and time interval controls
- Access the 3 Birds’ comprehensive social content library
- Support multiple social media accounts from one centralized location
- Establish custom approval hierarchies
The Wire 1.9.5 also simplifies web page building for clients. The latest release offers the following functionality and features:
- Build landing pages from within The Wire
- Multiple component options through the application
- Edit existing landing pages
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Edit components directly with no popups
- In-line editing on the page
“Our vision for the Wire has always been to develop a tool that allows businesses and agencies to create campaigns and web pages easily, without requiring specialized coding or design skills, and once created, gives them the ability to distribute that content through a variety of online channels with ease. With this release, we have made major advances in this ambitious, ongoing pursuit,” said Kristen Judd, President and Co-Founder of 3 Birds Marketing.
About 3 Birds Marketing www.3birdsmarketing.com
3 Birds Marketing is an interactive marketing company based in Chapel Hill, N.C., specializing in email, web, and social media marketing. 3 Birds offers an integrated marketing and communications platform that creates a comprehensive digital marketing loop for clients that promotes customer engagement, delivers better qualified leads, increases conversions, and provides marketing analytics and data. To find out more, visit www.3birdsmarketing.com or call (877) 285-1094.