Dealerships are rapidly catching up with the rise in popularity of social networking, including automotive-specific online communities. They’re places where auto retailers can connect with other others dealers and vendors to discuss management issues, share best practices, interact with experts, and keep up on industry news.
It’s a quick and easy way to find information that will help you better manage your business and increase sales. You can even use these sites to build your own reputation by finding information and resources for customers.
These dealer-oriented networking communities include DrivingSales.com, Auto Dealer People, Dealer Refresh, Automotive Digital Marketing and Auttr.com. You can register for free and, after creating a profile, start interacting with other members one-on-one, and through discussion forums and groups. These are great sites to help you:
· Keep up on industry trends with real-time information
· Discover new, cost-effective marketing tactics and strategies
· Make informed decisions about vendors
· Maximize the benefits and ROI of vendor products and services
· Restructure store operations
· Develop better store processes
· Increase website traffic and conversions
· Avoid errors made by other dealerships
· Find new ideas to improve sales and profits
· Reduce time spent researching new technology, products and services
Keep developing and implementing your consumer-facing social networking strategies, but don’t forget to take advantage of your industry-related sites as well. They’re great resources for improving operations and growing your business.
Josh Vajda is director of inside sales for AutoUSA, a leading provider of quality automotive internet referrals.
Category Social Media Views 3515
Who Is the ‘Minority’ that Accounts for 85% of All Consumer Purchases? Women.
Chrome Systems Provides BMW USA with Competitive Comparison Tool For its Website
November 15, 2011