Dealer.com Opens Renovated Office Expansion
–New Space Features Exceptional Facilities and Supports Company’s Rapid Growth–
June 10, 2011 (Burlington, VT) – Dealer.com (www.dealer.com), the global leader in online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, today unveiled a 70,000-square foot addition to its current office space, bringing the total office size to 135,000-square feet. The expansion is located adjacent to the company’s current headquarters in Burlington.
The new building includes a host of noteworthy features for the company’s growing workforce of about 500 employees. With a spacious open-air environment, warehouse-style high ceilings and an open floor plan, the office will maintain a similar look and feel as the company’s current space. The building opening signifies the continued growth of Dealer.com, which saw a 60 percent revenue increase in 2010, in spite of the recession.
“In addition to supporting the economic development of Vermont, this major expansion will provide Dealer.com with the potential to grow our team by nearly 300 people over the next few years, and provide our customers with even more innovative products and quality service,” said Mark Bonfigli, CEO of Dealer.com. “And, in true Dealer.com fashion, we’ve put our own creative touches on the new building, which means bold, unconventional and fun.”
The revitalized building will include innovative features such as :
· Expanded work space for employees that include additional high tech conference and collaboration rooms.
· State-of-the-art 150-person theater for interactive presentations, events and educational seminars
· Expanded onsite café, “Dot Calm Café 2.0,” that will continue to serve subsidized locally-sourced, organic food
· Onsite vegetable garden serves as a local source for the café
· Expanded cross fitness studio for yoga and Pilates with a retractable roof
· Future onsite store selling products from local farmers, purveyors and artisans
· Green Revolution exercise bikes that generate electricity during aerobic activity to help power the building
· Integrated real-time kiosks throughout the building to keep employees informed of latest company information
In celebration of the new building, Dealer.com has invited local government officials, area business people, friends and families to attend an opening ceremony today. Dealer.com expects construction to be fully complete in November 2011.
About Dealer.com (www.dealer.com)
Dealer.com is the global leader in online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, providing award winning e-marketing solutions to OEMs, auto dealers and media companies. The company’s innovative websites and integrated online tools include advertising alternatives that significantly lower the cost of customer acquisition, enhancing dealers’ efficiency and profitability.
Recent national and international accolades include Inc. magazine’s 2010 Top Small Company Workplaces and Inc. 5000 Rankings, and Deloitte's Technology Fast 500. In addition, Dealer.com won three 2010 DrivingSales Vendor Ratings Awards as Top Rated Provider in the Website, SEO and SEM-PPC categories; the Automotive Website Association’s 2010 Pinnacle Platform Award and its award for Best Online Advertising Tool; the 2010 Dealers' Choice Diamond Award for Best Website Solution; and Auto Dealer Monthly’s award for Best Video Technology of 2010. Dealer.com also was recently recognized by Vermont Business magazine as the state’s fastest-growing company, and was ranked first in SEO effectiveness among auto dealer website providers for the third consecutive year by Sorgenfrei LLC. For more information visit: http://www.dealer.com/promo/