NADA AppraisalPRO® Optimized for Smartphone
Enhancement is Another Step to Increase Access to NADA Used Car Guide Products
McLean, VA (November 8, 2010)– NADA Used Car Guide announces that NADA AppraisalPRO® has been optimized to work on Smartphones, including iPhones, iPads, Androids and Palm Pre/Pixies, in another step to provide clear mobile access to its products.
NADA AppraisalPRO is the only used-vehicle appraisal product on the market that taps the resources and data of six industry leaders: AutoTrader.com, J.D. Power and Associates/PIN, Manheim Market Report, NADA, vAuto and Experian AutoCheck.
“We listened to dealers and responded to their needs by making our data and values more readily accessible,” said Mike Stanton, vice president and chief operating officer of NADA Used Car Guide. “There’s no room for error when making buying and selling decisions on the go.”
Smartphone users can now view all of the market information offered by NADA AppraisalPRO in a format that matches the screens and functionality of Smartphones, providing clear mobile access to key industry data, including:
· Asking and advertised prices online (AutoTrader.com);
· What a particular model or similar vehicles
are selling for currently in the local market (J.D. Power and Associates/PIN);
· Auction selling prices, including trim-level detail (Manheim Market Report);
· Rough, average and clean trade-in, clean loan and clean retail values (NADA);
· The day’s supply for that area (vAuto);
· The vehicle’s history (Experian AutoCheck) — available as an optimized summary or as the entire report for easy access on the go; and
· A purchase worksheet that lets you input your purchase or trade-in price, add and deduct for reconditioning costs, and see where you stand profit-wise.
With this complete picture of the market, dealers can determine a precise trade number or auction bid that reflects actual conditions.
Last month, NADA Used Car Guide optimized its NADA Online online valuation product for Smartphone, as part of its ongoing efforts to increase mobile access to its products.
NADA AppraisalPRO subscribers simply use their mobile browser to go to http://mobile.nada.com/MobileWeb, log in to their NADA AppraisalPRO account, and use the same credentials as always.
About NADA Used Car Guide
Over a 77-year history, NADA Used Car Guide has earned its reputation as the leading provider of market-reflective vehicle valuation products, services and information to businesses throughout the U.S. and worldwide. NADA’s editorial team collects and analyzes over one million combined wholesale and retail automotive-related transaction prices per month. Its guidebooks, auction data, analysis, and data solutions offer automotive, financial, insurance, and government professionals the timely information and reliable solutions they need to make better business decisions. Visit www.nada.com/b2b