PCG Digital Marketing Announces Dates of 2011 Automotive Marketing Boot Camp
PCG Digital Marketing has announced the dates of the automotive industry’s second annual Automotive Marketing Boot Camp (AMBC). The Boot Camp will be held on April 16th-18th at the Hilton Orlando.
The Boot Camp is a hands-on skills based training program which covers the most important elements of automotive digital marketing strategies: social media, blogging, video, link building, content creation and SEO.
Similar to last year’s format the boot camp will feature classes and speakers from some of the industry’s leading digital marketing and operations experts. Attendees of last year’s boot camp posted rave reviews regarding their investment of time for this unique industry event.
The Automotive Marketing Boot Camp delivers the skills dealers need to understand, create, execute and manage their online marketing strategy. The classes are designed to give attendees the tools needed to implement effective ideas and strategies for their dealership. The boot camp is perfect for general managers and internet sales managers.
The Automotive Marketing Boot Camp is very unique and effective because participants receive preparation materials in advance of the class and come fully prepared to engage in actual demonstrations. Participants use their own accounts during the classes so that they can then continue to work with them on their own long after the boot camp.
Some of the speakers who will be participating in the event:
• Rob Fontano – eCommerce Director at Marazzi Motors
• Erin Touponse – Director of Communications for the Harte Auto Group
• Tracy Myers – Owner Frank Myers AutoMaxx
• JD Rucker, Director of New Media at TK Carsites
• Paul Potraz- COO of Potratz Advertising
• Andrew DiFeo – GM at Hyundai of St. Augustine
• Timothy Martell – Internet Director Albrecht Auto Group
• Eric Miltsch – eCommerce and Social Media Director Auction USA
• Jerry Thibeau – CEO of Phoneup Ninjas
• Alex Snyder – Product Development at Dealer.com
• Brian Pasch, CEO of PCG Digital Marketing
• Jeff Kershner- Director of Marketing Younger Motor Cars
• Glenn Pasch, COO of PCG Digital Marketing
• Gary May, CEO of IM@CS
• Christy Roman, CEO of Now Marketplace
• Keith Shetterly – Automotive Industry Consultant
• Matt Murray, Director of Digital Marketing at Dealer.com
• Sean Wolfington, Partner Tier 10 Marketing
• AJ LeBlanc – Co-Founder of CAR-MERCIAL
Dealer Marketing Readers who register by March 31st receive $100 off. Follow this link to learn more: www.automotivemarketingbootcamp.com/conference-news/archives/dealer-marketing-magazine.