PCG Pit Stop® is Coming to Your Town!
High quality digital marketing workshops and strategies to improve dealership operations are coming to cities across the US and Canada. PCG is responding to the dynamic changes in the automotive industry with regional training events for car dealers. The internet is constantly changing and offering progressive dealers new opportunities to market their goods and services.
Dealers—Please Answer These Questions:
· Are you leveraging the new communication channels provided by social media?
· Do you have an integrated digital marketing strategy for your dealership?
· Is your website conversion rate increasing each month?
· Could you be handling your calls and internet leads better?
· Would you like a two to four percent average increase in closing ratios to phone and internet leads?
· Is your fixed operations budget using SEM, SEO, and social media?
· Are you looking for advice on how to structure your entire advertising budget?
Get the Strategies You Need To Succeed
Register to attend the next PCG Pit Stop® that is conveniently located in a city that you can easily travel to and enjoy the workshop experience offered by PCG Education. Dealers need more than just their 20 Group meetings and annual conferences to stay connected with the latest changes in our industry. Google has been making significant changes to internet marketing every few months so don’t get left behind.
Here are the upcoming dates and locations:
· June 11th and 12th Chicago, IL
· July 9th and 10th Dallas, TX
· July 16th and 17th Los Angeles, CA
· August 13th and 14th St. Louis, MO
· September 10th and 11th Toronto
· September 17th and 18th Vancouver
The PCG Pit Stop® educational trainings start at 3:00 pm on a Saturday afternoon and ends at 6:00 pm on the following Sunday afternoon. Saturday dinner and Sunday lunch are included in your registration.
Powerful Workshops for Your Team
The workshops will be open to any dealership employee and we have recommendations especially for dealer principals/GM, general sales managers/ISM, and fixed operations managers. These three groups of dealership employees will each have targeted workshops to improve their success. Workshops include:
· Improving Your Customer Communication Channels: Phone Calls and Email
· Sales People—10 Steps to Selling More by Social Networking
· Fixed Operations Marketing with SEO, SEM, and Social Media
· Reputation Management Process and Platforms
· Dominate Local Search Using Video SEO Strategies
· Effective Content Writing to Increase Sales and Fixed Ops Revenue
· Effective Digital Marketing Strategies to Implement Now
· Google Places Optimization and Advertising Using Google Boost
· Dealer Websites and Mobile Marketing Opportunities for Sales and Fixed Ops
· Reviewing Your CRM and Internet Lead Management Processes
· Google Adwords Strategies for Sales and Fixed Ops
· Dealer Chat Solutions—Establishing the Real ROI of Online Chat
· Are You Vulnerable? Dealer Compliance Updates
Tiered Registration Rates
We also offer multiple attendee discounts. For one person it costs $495, for three people to attend the price is $995 total, and if you want to bring four or more people, the price is only $325 per person. The registration costs are designed to encourage multiple employees to attend. Ideally we would like to see the GM/Dealer, ISM, and fixed operations directory attend. The workshops are design to assist all members of your team achieve greater efficiencies in their area of responsibility.
Compact Schedule Reduces Time Out of Dealership
If you are flying into the host city, plan to arrive by Noon so you have ample time to travel to the hotel and register. Attendees living locally should arrive by 3:00 pm on Saturday afternoon. You can book your return flight on Sunday evening after the final reception so you can be back at work on Monday morning.