Trinity Suite Reduces the Frustration, Time Required for Auto Dealers to Manage Multiple Processes, Systems and Vendors for Marketing Online
CHARLOTTE, NC, June 2, 2011 – Trinity Suite, the auto retailers’ single-source for blazingly effective web services, online inventory management and more assertive lead management and follow up, said today that recent consolidations of companies offering varying eCommerce solutions has helped to validate the integrated approach the Trinity Suite partners implemented in the fall of 2010 as well validate the Trinity Suite business model.
The Trinity Suite packages and concepts were first introduced to the market place in a January 2011 advertising blitz published in all major media outlets before NADA 2011 in San Francisco.
“Trinity Suite is designed for auto dealers who are frustrated by having to manage multiple processes, systems and vendors to market successfully online,” says Skip Murphy, National Account Director, Trinity Suite.
“Trinity Suite combines dealer websites, online inventory marketing, CRM and more through a single system login that streamlines and simplifies how dealers market and sell vehicles online,” Murphy adds. “Furthermore, all this activity must be as automated and as hands-off as possible so staff can concentrate on closing leads.”
Trinity Suite’s unique data exchange technology ensures dealers that their online inventory listings are compelling, current and consistently merchandised across all online sites in which the dealer lists inventory, especially the dealership website, potentially the dealership’s most powerful inventory sales tool.
Formally launched at NADA ’11, Trinity Suite was the first consolidated multiple digital marketing solution available. Trinity Suite is known for superior problem resolution, and personal hands-on and support that is focused on delivering superior system performance, ROI and customer service
Trinity Suite integrates a wide menu of solutions and services, including:
· Online inventory listing, publishing, marketing and management
· CRMlead follow up and management
· Dealer Profit Center, the killer app in online marketing and publishing
· Social media tools
· Live Chat
· Video email
· Live online video
· Web TV
· Online auction integration
· Data publishing to multiple car-shopping sites automatically, with the capability to publish in real time
Trinity Suite integrates digital marketing solutions from three leading independent technology companies. They are AULtec, Inc. which energizes online inventory listings and marketing efforts for AutoUpLinkUSA and many other digital vendors as well as online car-shopping sites; DealerFire.com website development, mobile and digital marketing solutions; and e-autobusiness.com CRM tools.
Dealers using the competitively priced Trinity Suite will enjoy:
· A custom designed and managed website specifically developed to better brand their dealership, guide visitors with One-Click simplicity to the dealer’s key profit centers, merchandise online inventory more effectively, and capture more online business.
· Greater lead conversion, as leads from the dealer website, online inventory sites or other sources are automatically captured by Trinity Suite’s integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Improved lead and customer pursuit and follow up will mean more sold deals and greater return on the dealer’s marketing dollar.
· The most productive online inventory on both the dealership website and third-party sites because of multiple daily data feeds to those sites in real time. With inventory fresh and priced on the go to be most competitive, more online listings will convert to sales. Only Trinity Suite makes it possible for dealers to change prices and descriptions of their entire online inventory – across their own website as well as multiple online marketing sites like cars.com and others – with a simple click.
“Dealers seeking an integrated, single-source solution for their digital marketing now have Trinity Suite, which is a complete and comprehensive suite of software tools, provides dealer access from one login (SSO) to set their online marketing on fire.” Murphy said. “Trinity Suite saves time, steps and frustration – and its available now, at www.trinitysuite.com.
For more TRINITY Suite information contact Skip Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org call 888-793-1551.