Alexandria, VA — April 9, 2018 — Join AIADA’s AutoTalk webinar on Tuesday, April 17, 2018, for a discussion on how to source quality used cars for your dealer lot.
Just back from the NADA Convention, award winning speaker Doug Hadden, Executive Director Dealer Sales and Services at ADESA, will join AutoTalk.
He will discuss where you can find profitable $8,000-$12,000 trade-ins. These highly sought after cars have been in short supply for quite some time.
Hadden will address the following opportunities:
- Digitally offered fresh trades
- First offered open sales other brands
- Upstream closed online sales
WHEN: Tuesday, April 17, 2018. Sessions held at 10:00 a.m. EST and 4:00 p.m. EST
REGISTRATION: To register for one or both sessions, click here.
Established in 1970, AIADA is and continues to be the only association whose sole purpose is to represent America’s international nameplate automobile franchises that sell and service the following brands: Acura, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Scion, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo. These retailers have a positive economic impact both nationally and in the local communities they serve, providing more than 500,000 American jobs. Visit AIADA online at www.aiada.org.
Hannah Oliver, [email protected], 703-519-7800
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018