MINNEAPOLIS, MN – November 5, 2010– Leading online inventory listing, publishing and marketing company AutoUpLinkUSA and its sister company, technology giant AULtec, are proud to offer a comprehensive social media program, customized to your dealership's individual specifications.
With this application, you choose the level of time investment you want to make in your social media platform: from doing it yourself to having an entire social media team without adding headcount – all at a reasonable price. Here is a list of benefits this new social media management application has to offer you:
· Custom tabs and links
· Facebook content links to branded pages listing your dealership as sponsor
· AutoUpLinkUSA will create a new page or renovate your dealership's existing page to give your dealership a presence with the impact you hoped for
· Custom pages can include content created exclusively for Facebook to highlight your products and service.
Can we get you 2,000 followers overnight? Sure, if you want people to follow you who have no interest in doing business with your dealership. Growing a base of followers and fans takes time, diligence and the ability to listen. Then you can engage and respond to these geographically targeted groups. We take this process over for you and do the heavy listening, so by the time you see a face on the floor, they're already feeling like a friend.
Social media site members enjoy contests and games that are not only fun but also add a chance to be rewarded. We work with you to determine the best contests to engage your new audience and get them out of the chair and to the dealership.
Even with the best of venues, and the most receptive audience, there has to be something to "keep the audience coming back for more" and keep them focused. We scour the Internet for the best available content, partner with great organizations to provide even more, and work with your dealership to devise strategies to incorporate your community activities into it all, so your audience sees an engaging, exciting place to be and to be a part of. When users interact through your platforms, either good or bad, our agents trained in customer service respond appropriately.
For more information, contact Skip Murphy at [email protected] or call 866-949-9754.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014