Scottsdale, AZ (June 6, 2011) – Digital Air Strike is pleased to have been selected as one of the thought leaders featured at the Automotive Social Media Summit, taking place at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, CA on June 15th, 2011 and hosted by Thought Leadership Summits (TLS).
The Summit provides an exclusive environment for senior executives from OEMs, dealer groups and individual dealers to enjoy engaging educational content, with very limited vendor involvement. Due to overwhelming industry interest in social media, the 2011 Automotive Social Media Summit has evolved into a full-day event. It is the only summit focused exclusively on social media in the auto industry.
Alexi Venneri, Co-Founder and COO of Digital Air Strike, a leading social media and reputation management company, will moderate the closing panel at this year’s Summit. It will focus on the challenge of leveraging the still-new “established” social media techniques while learning about emerging technologies and how consumer trust in social media is rising — as reliance on traditional media continues to fall.
“We’ve seen that dealers and OEMs that successfully interact with consumers through social media gain a distinct competitive advantage and benefit from increases in both the quantity and quality of traffic to their websites,” said Alexi Venneri. “I am looking forward to an engaging discussion focused on specific best practices and results from some of the most progressive dealers and OEMs.”
The Automotive Social Media Summit will provide real-world examples and strategies to help achieve positive ROI through social media strategies. Additional presenters include:
• Elizabeth Barrera, IT Director — Ancira Enterprises
• Bob Murray, Director of Operational Marketing— Asbury
• Steven Higgins, Social Media Marketing Manager — AutoNation
• Tamara Darvish, Vice President — DARCARS
• Doug Frisbie, Automotive Strategist — Facebook
• Jeff Eggen, Experiential Marketing Manager — Ford
• Thilo Koslowski, Vice President & Lead Automotive Analyst — Gartner
• Andrew DiFeo, General Manager — Hyundai of St. Augustine
• Monica Peterson, Digital Marketing Manager — Lexus
• Don Foy, Executive Director — Manheim
• Robert Brown, Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing — Nissan
• Adam Simms, COO —Price Simms Inc.
• Linda Gangeri, Manager, National Advertising — Volvo
“I am very excited to be part of this year’s Social Media Summit,” said Bob Murray, Director of Operational Marketing for Asbury. “We’re seeing that the social revolution, along with reputation management and online presence, continues to changing rapidly – especially with the introduction of tablets and the increasing demand of smart phones.”
The 2011 Automotive Social Media Summit provides a unique setting for learning and networking with fellow thought leaders. More information is available at www.tlsummits.com/2011socialmedia.
About Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike is one of the fastest growing social media marketing and reputation management companies. The company pairs innovative technology with a team of digital specialists to provide a complete solution for automotive related businesses nationwide. With expertise spanning more than 30 manufacturer brands and direct dealership experience, Digital Air Strike is able to take action to improve online reputations and organic search engine rankings, delivering quantifiable results for dealers, dealership groups and OEMs. Digital Air Strike works with dealers to give their business an advantage by leveraging new social media marketing tactics and using technology to promote positive reviews while reducing the impact of negative online content. For more information, visit www.digitalairstrike.comor call 1.877.536.0101.
About Thought Leadership Summits
Thought Leadership Summits, Inc. (TLS) develops and executes exclusive, executive Summits, which enable the exchange of ideas, strategies, and tactics among the world’s best companies — helping our constituents maximize the return on their strategic investments. Learn more at www.tlsummits.com.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014