Deliverability reporting, SnapShell® driver’s license scanner and e-mail read receipt functionality are among the latest features of the new user interface
WESTERVILLE, Ohio, Feb. 4, 2010– AVV’s Web Control, the leading independent lead management tool for automotive dealers, and a division of Dominion Dealer Solutions, has been redesigned and enhanced to keep dealers competitive.
“We wanted to make Web Control more visually appealing and easier for new users to work with. At the same time, we surveyed our existing users and received overwhelming feedback to not change the existing application. So we had to be sensitive to both parties,” said Ed Braunbeck, general manager of AVV.
Already known for its efficiency, accountability and ease of use, Web Control now offers an easy-to-use, visually appealing user interface and many valued features, including:
– A variety of user interface themes
– A quick search option on every page
– New HTML editor
– A centralized login for Dealerskins customers
– DMS integration
– SnapShell driver’s license scanner
– The ability to change employee permissions
– Lead routing through AVV’s AutoManager
– Permission-based broadcast e-mails, up to 5,000 at a time
– E-mail and deliverability tracking
– Automated “read receipt” built into every personal e-mail
– More than 35 robust performance reports
– Built-in templated e-mail tool, AVV’s WebResponse
Braunbeck continued, “As part of the change, we took the opportunity to upgrade some technologies to increase the speed and functionality of Web Control. All the updates are focused on improving the dealer’s efficiency in managing a large volume of leads.”
Dealers are encouraged to take advantage of the deliverability reporting available with every e-mail campaign to more closely measure their marketing ROI. With Web Control, dealers also have access to AVV’s WebResponse, a series of templated e-mails designed to generate more leads from dealers’ websites. WebResponse and Web Control work together to drive a higher level of quantifiable leads to the dealer.
The new user interface has more than 35 performance reports including salesperson, source, corporate, lead and prospect. Advanced showroom reporting, post-sale, and service reporting also is available.
AVV provides the tools for dealers to track every step in the sales conversion process. With the ability to select lead routing preferences through AVV’s AutoManager, no lead ever becomes a missed opportunity.
For more information, visit www.AVV.com.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014