Foster City, California – (October 8, 2014) – Conversica, the leading provider of sales conversion management software for marketing, inside sales and sales, announced today that its application is available for the Salesforce1 Mobile App, empowering companies to run their business from their phones. The Salesforce1 Mobile App delivers the most complete and customizable mobile experience in a single app for business users.
Driven by artificial intelligence technology, Conversica is the only automated software solution that can contact, engage, nurture, qualify and follow-up with leads without the need for human interaction.A custom persona nurtures leads from interest to sales opportunity via natural, two-way email exchanges and when a lead is ready to purchase, the software alerts the sales representative automatically. Sales teams can finally focus on the leads most likely to convert into opportunities, saving hundreds of hours per year.
Leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud platform built for the Internet of Customers, Conversica is immediately available for test drive and deployment via the Salesforce AppExchange atwww.appexchange.com.
“Conversica is all about creating more sales opportunities faster,” said Mark A. Bradley, chief executive officer at Conversica. “With Conversica for Salesforce1 Mobile App, users can monitor, manage and move forward sales opportunities within Salesforce from their phones at any time, from anywhere.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs, salesforce.com. “With solutions such as Conversica, customers can harness the power of Salesforce1 to run their business from their phones.”
With the Conversica Salesforce1 mobile app, users can:
- Access the Conversica dashboard from a mobile phone inside Salesforce1
- Manage lead email responses, view two-way email conversations with leads and drill down for more details
- Filter by appointment to see which leads have responded with intent and provided/validated the best number to reach them
- Check the status of leads worked by Conversica
- Read responses in the notification or Chatter feed and take action on new posts
- Click on the lead/contact record link in the notification to view the mobile card
Salesforce1 Mobile Ready Apps on the Salesforce AppExchange
Conversica is the leading provider of sales conversion management software for marketing, inside sales and sales organizations. Presented as a customized online persona, the application automatically contacts, engages, nurtures, qualifies and follows up with leads via natural, two-way email conversations until the lead converts into an opportunity or opts out. Used by more than 7,500 sales representatives worldwide, Conversica maximizes sales opportunities by optimizing sales team productivity and has helped create more than US$7.6 billion in sales revenue.
Conversica is a portfolio company of Kennet Partners and is headquartered in Foster City, California. To learn more, visit www.conversica.com and follow us on Google+, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc.
Michael E. Donner
SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018