Minneapolis — May 10, 2018 — Outsell, which offers the only AI-driven marketing automation platform for the automotive industry, announced today that high demand for AI features helped fuel swift growth for the company in Q1 2018. Direct-to-dealer sales were particularly strong, thanks in part to the recent introduction of Outsell’s newest platform, Outsell 5.0.
Launched at the NADA conference in February, Outsell 5.0 is enhanced with even more artificial intelligence capabilities, providing automotive dealers with unprecedented insight into buying behavior and the ability to take targeted content to the next level, with automated, multi-channel communications that are individualized to each person’s exact preferences.
Other highlights from Q1:
- The NADA show was Outsell’s most successful to date in terms of booth traffic and customer/prospect engagement, with hundreds of dealers visiting the booth during the event. On the first day of NADA 2018, Outsell exceeded its traffic for the entire 2017 show.
- During NADA, Outsell won an Automotive Website Award (AWA) in the category of Marketing Automation.
- Outsell also won several other awards during the quarter including a Bronze Stevie Award for the 2018 Toyota CH-R launch campaign, helping to cement Outsell as the industry leader in AI-driven Marketing Automation.
“Outsell 5.0 fulfills our brand promise of being the best AI-driven marketing platform for the automotive industry,” said Mike Wethington, Founder and CEO of Outsell. “The feedback from dealers and automotive industry leaders was consistent; everyone loved its intuitive user experience, new features and capabilities. We’ll build on that success with more AI features throughout 2018 and beyond.”
Outsell offers the first AI-driven marketing automation platform that empowers automotive dealerships and OEMs to create lasting customer relationships driving incremental sales and profits. Our proprietary technology harnesses massive amounts of data creating accurate and powerful consumer profiles that engage your customers and prospects exactly where they are in their individual lifecycles. That’s why Outsell is the trusted platform for over fifteen hundred dealers representing all major automotive brands. To learn more, visit www.Outsell.com or follow us at @Outsell.
Gina Rezendes, Big Swing Communications, [email protected] +1.617.640.92780
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018