ELEAD1ONE, the leader in virtual BDC innovation and dealership software, announced today it has teamed with BDC Services Group to provide franchised powersport dealers inbound and outbound BDC packages that effectively manage the customer journey with smarter phone interaction.
Inbound/Outbound BDC packages Include:
- Inbound overflow call handling
- Inbound warm transfer
- Outbound unsold follow-up and CSI
- Internet follow-up tailored to insta-call or long-term
- Equity and data mining
“We are excited to embark in this arena with BDC Services Group. With over 7,000 automotive clients, ELEAD Virtual BDC is fully-equipped to provide immediate phone activities that generate quick and impactful results achieved with better and more consistent customer communications,” stated Bill Wittenmyer, partner of ELEAD1ONE. “Powersport retailers who utilize the virtual BDC services will gain an immediate competitive edge while ensuring their customers experience an ideal journey throughout their lifecycle and enhance brand loyalty for future business.”
For over 10 years, Tad Kilgore owner/operator of BDC Services Group has brought powerful business solutions to progressive dealers who sell powersport vehicles, outdoor power equipment, tires and wheels, marine and RVs. By leveraging ELEAD Virtual and its over 850 live call specialists, BDC Services Group now offers these retailers the power of the largest, and most experienced and affordable customer contact center in the automotive market.
“I am pleased to announce the launch of our new call center service, BDC Services Group’s Virtual BDC, powered by ELEAD Virtual BDC. Partnering with ELEAD1ONE is a decision based on my desire to offer the best BDC solutions in the industry – essentially, to bring the ‘best-of-class’ into the powersports industry. The only way to achieve this is to leverage the best virtual BDC in the U.S. My clients and I now have the confidence to know we are maximizing their ROI, and increasing sales and customer service levels,” stated Tad Kilgore, owner of BDC Services Group.0
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018