When it comes to ways in which you can make your business stand out, merchandise featuring your company’s name and logo can always do the trick.
This is a time-tested method of getting your potential clients to remember you. For a business that truly knows how to use merchandise as a way of promoting products and rewarding loyalty, smartly exploiting any and all merchandising ideas will get results.
Finding the right piece or pieces of merchandise
Deciding on the right kind of merchandise to print your brand on can be tricky. You have a lot of different things you can try, but this is an effort that costs money, and you don’t want to waste your money on poor merchandise.
You want merchandise that people will associate with your company, and you want merchandise that people will actually want to have. The idea is to associate your business with quality on every level. This is true of the goods and services you provide, certainly, and it should also be true of the merchandise to bear the name and logo of your company.
Deciding to explore merchandising opportunities for your company is an important first step. What is even more important than that is finding the right kind of merchandise to offer both current clients and customers and future ones.
Five worthwhile merchandise ideas
If you find it difficult to come up with some worthwhile merchandising ideas for your company, consider some of these popular choices.
All of these have proven to work for a wide variety of different businesses. They could just as easily work for you:
- Coffee mugs: This might seem like an obvious choice, but it’s rare that someone isn’t going to want a quality coffee mug. This is something you could easily take advantage of.
- Bumper stickers: Have a unique, clever logo for your business? If it’s the kind of thing people have found to be visually pleasing, they may just be willing to put it on their car in the form of a bumper sticker.
- Polo and golf shirts: A high-quality polo or golf shirt tastefully bearing your company name is the kind of thing people may want to wear all the time.
- Pens: No matter what time of pen you might be interested in, eco-friendly, multi-functional, or just a classic, standard marker, people will always be interested in a great pen.
- Baseball caps: Spend a few dollars to make the finest baseball cap possible, and people will want to wear your company name wherever they go.
Using merchandise to get their attention
Poor or misguided merchandise will accomplish nothing except to be forgotten quickly. High-quality merchandise with your company name will serve to remind people over and over again of your business. They’ll be much more apt to call upon your when they need you.
Tim Brown has been blogging about business promotion and marketing for over 4 years. From best low cost promotional strategies to the use of promotional products</a> to gain customer loyalty, Tim has written numerous articles on the topic. When he is not blogging, Tim enjoys spending time with his family. For more information or if you have any questions about promotional items, please visit www.customgear.com.au.
Latest posts by Tim Brown
- Five Merchandise Ideas Worth Printing Your Brand On - January 23, 2013