New York — June 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Flashtalking, the leading global independent platform for ad management, data activation and unified insights today announced the launch of their new Personalized Video solution tailored specifically to the sophisticated demands of the Tier 2 automotive market. The solution unites the powerful impact and engagement of video advertising with the increased performance of dynamic, data-driven messaging.
Radically improving upon prior solutions and options for Tier 2 auto marketers to efficiently match the latest local stock availability, models and offers to a relevant audience, the Personalized Video solution provides a fully automated digital advertising capability, by generating and delivering customized videos to users based on their location and interests.
“Currently most OEMs employ a bifurcated ‘bookend strategy,’ meaning they use TV and online linear video at the top of the funnel to drive awareness and digital remarketing tactics to drive leads at the bottom,” said John Mruz, SVP Strategy at Flashtalking. “There is a gaping hole in this model – the lack of mid-funnel tier tactics. The fact is, there are many high-impact opportunities to incorporate personalized video into the middle—and even the bottom—tiers of your media funnel. Flashtalking’s Personalized Video solution makes this possible.”
How it works
Building on Flashtalking’s successful Dynamic Video and Power Feeds e-commerce marketing activation products already in market, the Personalized Video solution connects to an auto advertiser’s database via API, constantly checking for updates to stock and pricing. When a new or updated entry is detected, a new customized video is quickly generated including multiple versions and sizes to ensure the perfect user experience across all devices.
- Removes the prohibitive post-production time and cost typically associated with building out personalized video at scale
- Using the Flashtalking Dynamic Video design framework enables each video to maintain a seamless on-brand visual design incorporating a master video, API-driven stock content and local dealer contact information, without sacrificing creativity or brand guidelines
- Multiple creative layouts ensure different offers for specific models and offers are supported
Flashtalking provides full end-to-end support for the Personalized Video solution encompassing strategic consultancy, technical integration and creative production
“Personalized video is the perfect way to connect with today’s busy consumers looking for a new or used auto deal, no matter where they are in the purchase cycle,” said John Nardone, CEO Flashtalking. “Tier 2 auto has deep data on-hand and seeing it joined up with localized digital video ads brings real potential to deliver increased engagement and impact on the bottom line, through awareness, enquiries, test drives and sales.”
The Personalized Video solution is available now and is part of a series of strategic initiatives Flashtalking is preparing for the automotive vertical. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Flashtalking is a data-driven ad management and analytics technology company. We help sophisticated marketers use data to personalize advertising, analyze its effectiveness and optimize performance across channels and formats. Our platform leads the market with innovative products and services to ensure creative relevance and unbiased, actionable insights, powered by proprietary cookieless tracking, data unification and algorithmic attribution. Born in the UK, established worldwide, Flashtalking spans the globe with offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Leeds, Cologne, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. For more information visit www.flashtalking.com.
Kendall Allen, WIT Strategy for Flashtalking, [email protected]
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018