New coupled e-commerce solution delivers real-time, multiple daily data feeds that mean the freshest, most competitive inventory on dealers’ websites, third-party sites, plus improved lead capture and follow up
CHARLOTTE, NC, January 20, 2010 – TRINITY Suite, the integrated, one-solution CRM, website and online inventory management tool from http://www.trinitysuite.com equips new and used auto retailers to merchandise and price the freshest, most competitive online inventory in the industry today.
With TRINITY Suite, dealers will truly command their online markets. TRINITY Suite is the dealer’s single-source for blazingly effective web services and more assertive lead management and follow up – all integrating with multiple, real-time inventory data feed updates from the dealership to its website and various other online car listing sites like cars.com.
Dealers using the competitively priced TRINITY Suite will enjoy:
· A custom designed and managed website specifically developed to better brand their dealership, guide visitors with One-Click simplicity to the dealer’s key profit centers, merchandise online inventory more effectively, and capture more online business.
· Greater lead conversion, as leads from the dealer website, online inventory sites or other sources are automatically captured by TRINITY’s integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Improved lead and customer pursuit and follow up will mean more sold deals and greater return on the dealer’s marketing dollar.
· The most productive online inventory on both the dealership website and third-party sites because of multiple daily data feeds to those sites in real time. With inventory fresh and priced on the go to be most competitive, more online listings will convert to sales. Only TRINITY makes it possible for dealers to change prices and descriptions of their entire online inventory – across their own website as well as multiple online marketing sites like cars.com and others – with a simple click.
· A rich menu of additional online marketing tools, including one-click craigslist and eBay listing solutions, Live Chat, video email, live online video, web TV, mobile, online auction integration and online inventory imaging, VIN explosion and description, and data publishing to multiple online car shopping sites automatically.
“Until TRINITY Suite, dealers did not have the market advantage that integrated and certainly the real-time flow of inventory data from the dealership to its online inventory now makes possible,” says TRINITY Suite’s Skip Murphy. “Plus, all these advantages flow right into an integrated CRM for better online lead tracking and follow up.”
With TRINITY Suite, dealers save time and frustration and create more consistently fresh and dynamic online inventory presentations. In addition, they now can do achieve this improvement across multiple online car-listing sites with one-click simplicity. Resulting leads then flow directly into the TRINITY Suite integrated CRM to help dealers capture and convert a higher percentage of leads into deals.
For more TRINITY Suite information contact Skip Murphy at [email protected] or call 888-793-1551.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014