o Management of loaner cars provides reductions in loaner car expense
– Dealership Appointments, Scheduling, and Loading
o Better management of appointments results in more face-time with customers and the opportunity to increase sales of recommended maintenance items.
– Multiple Group /Team Feature provides dealers with the ability to assess shop load for each group when scheduling an appointment
o Well-balanced shop loading assures the highest level of productivity resulting in increased labor sales and gross profit
– Multiple Location Login provides a single login with controlled access to various locations or franchises
o Allows BDC, appointment coordinators, and service advisors to easily schedule for any franchise or location in a single user session, streamlining the appointment process
o iService is a per-rooftop application, providing a significant cost savings to dealers that are currently being billed on a per-franchise basis
– Real-Time Production Management
o The ability to set goals and manage work in real-time “drives” shop production resulting in significant increases in flat-rate hours per day and overall service revenue
o An established daily flat-rate goal provides non-threatening accountability for service advisors and technicians. Employees feel in control of the process and deliver higher levels of performance.
– Performance Monitoring at all levels and operational visibility 24/7
o With the ability to view the operation from any location at any level, dealership management has a clear picture of what’s occurring and can determine what actions to take in order to deliver a more successful outcome.
– Rapid Employee Training and Adoption (less than an hour, versus weeks)
o The simplicity of the iService interface provides a guided path for new personnel to properly schedule and load the shop in about an hour.
– Technician Out Feature allows dealerships to easily adjust technician schedules
o When technicians are unavailable on a specific day, shop flat-rate goals and available hours are adjusted accordingly to assure consistency in performance and the customer experience.
– Automated Carry-Over function assures accurate calculation of workload and hours-to-sell
o Proper shop loading and the ability to complete work are dependent on an accurate picture of the amount of work carried over. iService is the only application available that provides this information in a simple, easy to understand format to assure proper loading, appointment availability and promise times.
– Advanced Reporting provides real-time and date-range reports including: advisor performance, no-show appointments, online repair orders, MTD performance, and real-time monthly projection.
o Knowledge is power and the iService Reporting Suite provides critical information for assessing employee strengths and areas for improvement “on-the-fly” and for chosen time periods.
izmocars is a leading provider of Automotive Business Solutions including: Website and Online Marketing Solutions, Enterprise-level Automotive CRM, iConsult – Sales Performance Coaching and AddOnAuto – an In-Store Accessories Sales Solution.
izmocars is also the world’s leader in Interactive Media Content for the automotive industry.
Founded in 2002, izmocars services some of the most successful eDealers in the country. izmocars is based in San Francisco, with offices in Long Beach, CA, Chattanooga, TN, Philadelphia, PA, and Brussels in Europe.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014