All new interface increases speed, performance and usability; enhances image visualization and provides multiple customization/personalization options
SAN FRANCISCO,CA — Nov. 4, 2010 — izmocars (www.izmocars.com), a leading Internet business solutions provider for the auto retailing industry, today released AOA 3.0, a completely upgraded version of AddOnAuto (AOA), the dealership accessories solution that is generating millions of dollars in accessories sales gains each month for dealerships across the country.
The AOA 3.0 upgrades are all designed to further enhance the consumer accessories purchase experience and to make the product even more intuitive for dealership personnel, including a completely new interface, built from the ground up, for increased speed, performance and usability; multiple customization options, including custom skins and more colors; dynamic and heightened vehicle and accessory image views, and more granular product and category details.
“Dealers using AOA tell us that it has literally revolutionized accessory sales – and profit gains – in their dealerships,” said izmocars President Tej Soni. “AOA’s rich accessories visualization has dramatically increased the number of consumers who purchase accessories from 1 in 10 to 1 in 2. With this new AOA release, we are taking the accessories purchase experience to the next level, making visualization even more immediate, robust, detailed and dynamic for consumers – all while adding greater speed, customization and more user-friendly options for dealers. Our goal is simple: inspire every customer to purchase accessories and enable every dealer to rev up profits with easy, hassle-free accessory sales.”
izmocars’ AOA provides a seamless consumer experience by integrating accessories shopping and financing with the car purchase, while making it very easy for dealers to launch an accessories sales business by eliminating the need to carry physical inventory.
Kirk Spencer of Burien Toyota of Burien , Washington , is just one dealer who has seen skyrocketing accessory sales and profits almost immediately after implementation of AOA. “We didn’t think this product could get any better: we went from $5,000 to $20,000 per month in accessory sales in just 45 days after implementing AOA…and we went to $50,000 the next month! With AOA 3.0, we’re excited about how much further we can go!” said Spencer. “Amazingly, we have both expanded and simplified the accessories sales process with AOA. And, because AOA makes it easy to explain accessories and provides something in every budget range, customers are excited and want to look at accessories options, our sales staff is having fun selling accessories – and, bottom line, we are all thrilled with the profits!”
AOA 3.0 Upgraded Features:
– All-new interface, built from the ground up for increased speed, performance and usability
– Enhanced customization options
– More detailed color scheme options
– Custom skins
– More “in-page” dealer-specific image options, with additional advertising message options
– More comprehensive category selection with more detailed descriptions
– Dynamically changing vehicle view – from front to rear – as consumer adds accessories
– Accessories ‘fly in’ to vehicle image to highlight before and after
– Zoom in/enlarge vehicle image capability, including full screen image with installed accessories
– Manufacturer information and OEM parts highlighted in listings
– Wheel filter system for selection by finish, size and/or manufacturer
– Category filter by price/name of product/manufacturer
– More detailed product descriptions screens, including multiple thumbnails
– Shopping cart/mini-cart enable review of products prior to finalizing purchase
– Touchscreen-ready interface for tablets that support Flash
– Popular Products section automatically generates the most sold products for each specific dealership
– Related/Required Parts automatically displayed for shopper’s specific vehicle
izmocars is a leading provider of Automotive Business Solutions including: Website and Online Marketing Solutions, Enterprise-level Automotive CRM, iConsult – Sales Performance Coaching and AddOnAuto – an In-Store Accessories Sales Solution.
izmocars is also the world’s leader in Interactive Media Content for the automotive industry. Founded in 2002, izmocars services some of the most successful eDealers in the country. izmocars is based in San Francisco, with offices in Long Beach, CA, Chattanooga, TN, Philadelphia, PA, and Brussels in Europe.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014