NADA University Unveils Key User Enhancements,
Adds Dealership Operations Expert Jeff Sacks to Training Team
Also Expands Access to All Auto Industry Professionals
McLean, VA (October 13, 2010) – NADA University, the new comprehensive education and training resource for auto dealers and their staffs, announces a series of major enhancements to its learning management system platform and opens access to all automotive industry professionals.
In addition, NADA University has added Jeff Sacks, a premier expert in dealership operations with over 30 years of hands-on experience in the business, as its newest NADA University Partner. His highly acclaimed General Manager series is now available online through the NADA U Learning Hub.
The new features of NADA University include:
• Automated Enrollment for NADA/ATD Members – All National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) and American Truck Dealers (ATD) dealer members are now automatically enrolled in NADA University for each rooftop location. All members will receive their unique login information in the mail and a follow-up call from NADA University’s customer service team with a personalized walkthrough of the system.
• Access for Non-Members – Non-NADA/ATD members, such as independent dealers, OEMs and other automotive professionals, can now create their own NADA University account to access all of its educational and training resources, including: online and instructor-led courses; webinars; workshops; 20 Groups consultants; timely information on industry developments, trends and regulations; and customized training.
• Streamlined Reporting System – Managers are now able to more easily view the training progress of their employees who participate in online courses, workshops and webinars through an improved reporting system that features enhanced testing and tracking features.
• New Course Content Categories – Online courses will more closely mirror the departments of the dealership through tailored content designed for ten categories that apply to the various areas of the dealership. They include: dealer/executive; management; business office; human resources; legal/regulatory; online presence; sales/leasing/finance; parts; service; and body shop.
“All of these enhancements make it easier and more convenient for anyone in the automotive world – dealers, OEMs and all other industry professionals – to tap into the highest-quality educational and staff training tools available to build business performance and profitability,” said William Underriner, chairman of NADA’s Dealership Operations Committee and a Montana dealer.
NADA and ATD membership benefits include the following NADA University resources at no charge to dealers and their staff: o Six online courses in the Learning Hub plus a discounted member-rate on the purchase of additional online courses, workshops, webinars, and seminars.
o Driven Management Guides online in the Resource Toolbox for quick and convenient access 24/7 by all your employees
o MarketINSIGHT mini-webinars, produced monthly and archived in the Resource Toolbox, provide valuable industry information
o NADAPerks monthly emails and perks are archived in the Resource Toolbox for reference whenever you need them
o Tattletale Report to enable dealers and managers to track employees’ development progress
o Learning Management System (LMS) platform that enables access to NADA and
NADA University Partner training solutions, all in one convenient location For more information on NADA University and all of its training and educational resources, visit: www.NADAUniversity.com or call 800-557-6232.
PR Consultant/NADA University
703-304-8117, [email protected]
ABOUT NADA: Founded in 1917 and based in McLean, Va., NADA represents the nation’s franchised automobile and truck dealers who sell new and used motor vehicles, and who engage in service, repair and parts sales. New car dealers employ nearly one million people nationwide.
ABOUT ATD: Founded in 1970, the ATD division of the National Automobile Dealers Association is the only organization representing dealers selling new medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the United States. ATD members receive full association services from NADA.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014