Tysons, VA — July 20, 2018 — The keynote speaker sessions are among the numerous attractions of NADA Show 2019, which returns to the newly-renovated Moscone Center in San Francisco from January 24-27.
The 2019 speaker lineup includes:
- Friday, January 25: Wes Lutz, 2018 NADA chairman and Kat Cole, FOCUS Brands’ chief operating officer and president, North America;
- Saturday, January 26: Charlie Gilchrist, 2018 NADA vice chairman and Dana Carvey, Emmy Award-winning actor and comedian; and
- Sunday, January 27: inspirational speaker Major Dan Rooney, a decorated U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, professional golfer and philanthropist. Click here for the speaker bios.
In addition to the keynote speakers, the four-day “Automotive Industry Event of the Year” includes educational workshop sessions, dealer franchise meetings, an Expo with more than 500 top-industry exhibitors and many networking events.
Attendee registration and hotel selection open Monday, July 23, 2018. For more details, visit NADAshow.org.
Charles Cyrill, Director, Public Affairs, National Automobile Dealers Association, American Truck Dealers, [email protected],m 216.870.8837 (m)
Pictured above: NADA Show 2019 speakers, from left to right: Kat Cole, Wes Lutz, Charlie Gilchrist, Dan Rooney, and Dana Carvey
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018