-Annual Award Recognizes Vehicle Offering Impressive Fuel Economy, Safety Features and Amenities-
Costa Mesa, Calif. – November 11, 2010– NADAguides will be announcing the recipient of the 2010 NADAguides Car of the Year award on Wednesday, November 17 during media days at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
The winner will be chosen from among the eleven vehicles selected as a Car of the Month throughout the year. Developed in 2009, the esteemed NADAguides.com Car of the Month awards provide consumers with useful commentary, information and reviews on new cars, trucks and SUVs, and showcase vehicles that offer impressive fuel economy, safety features and amenities.
2010 Car of the Month Award Recipients:
· January – 2010 Porsche Panamera
· February – 2010 Ford Taurus SHO
· March – 2011 Hyundai Sonata
· April – 2011 Ford Mustang
· May – 2010 Chevrolet Equinox
· June – 2010 Audi TTS
· July – 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
· August – 2011 Infiniti M
· September – 2011 Buick Regal
· October – 2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
· November – 2011 Subaru Legacy
“The new vehicle analysts here at NADAguides carefully reviewed the 2010 Car of the Month award vehicles and have selected the most deserving vehicle as the NADAguides 2010 Car of the Year," says Troy Snyder, director of product development of NADAguides. “The competition for the NADAguides Car of the Year award is extremely close, but one contender definitely shines above the rest. We look forward to recognizing our 2011 Car of the Year recipient during the Los Angeles Auto Show next week.”
Snyder will present the 2010 NADAguides Car of the Year award to the receiving manufacturer at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Latest posts by dealerma
- Language Tricks to Close the Sale - January 29, 2014
- Latest Contact At Once! Mobile App Release: Text & Chat on the Go with Full Business Control - January 23, 2014
- Dealer Video Marketing Profile—Bob Kirek - January 7, 2014