In this Episode of Mostly Automotive Marketing with Matt Wilson, Tom Kline from Dealer Marketing Magazine tells us a story about trying to buy a car, the deceptive advertising he encountered and how it can be harmful to dealers.
Mostly Automotive Marketing with Matt Wilson is a bi-weekly-ish podcast all about Automotive Marketing.
Read the article that inspired this episode.
Press Release: January 7, 2021
Dealer Marketing Magazine Names Tom Kline of Better Vantage Point, LLC To Their Expert Panel Of Automotive Industry Professionals
Norfolk, Virginia: Better Vantage Point today announced that Dealer Marketing Magazine has named Tom Kline to their Expert Panel of automotive authorities.
Lara Keyes, Digital Editor at Dealer Marketing Magazine said, “Tom Kline’s expertise in getting dealers out of trouble and keeping dealers out of trouble will be a great addition to our digital knowledge platform for dealer-owners, dealer-operators, and automotive employees. Our readers insist on staying up to date on the latest solutions and strategies for making their dealership grow. I know Tom will help dealers excel with that mission.”
Tom Kline, Lead Consultant and Founder added, “It’s terrific working with this group of professionals, rock stars like Matt Wilson of Silverback Advertising with his podcast of Mostly Automotive Marketing, and Melanie Borden, Vice-President of Marketing at Celebrity Motorcars, recently featured on Good Morning America. These professionals are top-notch, and I am gratified to write for such a well-read publication.” Kline continued, “it’s really enjoyable and humbling to work with creative and smart people, especially the dealers who are both innovative and aggressive.”
Kline, a former car dealership owner with thirty years of experience, was recently endorsed by the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association.
This news comes in the wake of many recent initiatives, including these offerings for dealerships:
- Monitoring Online Reviews, Creating Custom Responses, and Resolving Customer Complaints On Behalf of Dealers
- Settling Disputes For Dealers With Difficult Customers or Sensitive Employees
- Solving Regulatory Inquiries From Dealer Boards, the FTC, AGs etc.
- “We’ve Got Your Back” Advertising Service, Reviewing Print Ads, Television Commercials, and Websites To Ensure Best Practices and Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Audits For A Top To Bottom Analysis To Unearth And Stop Problems Before They Happen
- Creating and Maintaining Compliance Management Systems (CMS) As Mandated By The CFPB
- Training on Automotive and RV Industry Best Practices
- Inspecting Deal Jackets to Catch and Kill Any Irregular Business Practices
- Create, Write, or Update Employee Handbooks
To learn more about Better Vantage Point, go to www.BetterVantagePoint.com.
Matt is also the host of ‘Mostly Automotive Marketing with Matt Wilson’ a podcast all about automotive marketing. Mostly. You can listen on any podcast platform and follow Matt on social media for the latest episodes and info.
Latest posts by Matt Wilson
- NEW PODCAST EPISODE: The Importance of Company Culture - January 23, 2021
- NEW PODCAST EPISODE: Don’t Stop (Thinking about Tomorrow) - January 15, 2021
- NEW PODCAST EPISODE: Better Safe Than Sorry - January 11, 2021