PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — LeadiD, the company bringing trust and transparency to customer acquisition intelligence, today launched an enhanced solution to monitor and audit leads in real time, while ensuring compliance with evolving consumer privacy regulations such as the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC’s) Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). LeadiD’s solution with Visual Playback brings unprecedented confidence to those who directly dial consumers by precisely identifying lead-specific, non-compliant consumer data or behavior that can result in costly privacy violations.
This year, lawsuits for TCPA violations are up 30 percent, with damages that can add up to millions and potential liability extending back four years. As a result, businesses increasingly turn to LeadiD to mitigate risk and avoid expensive violations while smartly managing prospect outreach. Key features and benefits of LeadiD’s enhanced solution include:
- Visual Playback: Confirmation that all necessary disclaimers were clearly displayed, and that consumers provided necessary prior express consent to be contacted. The player enables users to progress through the timeline of events and capture specific time-stamped actions to prove compliance and disprove violation claims.
- Real-time compliance: Within a single intuitive interface, marketing and sales teams can now easily audit, track and verify TCPA compliance in real-time at the lead level, enhancing integrity of first-party data collection and informing purchases of third-party leads.
- Data security: Automatic encryption and safe discard of lead-specific personally identifiable information (PII), such as email addresses and phone numbers, leverages a data-matching module to validate consumer-supplied information in a privacy-friendly manner.
- Zero obstacles: When legal teams are happy, marketing and sales teams gain peace of mind knowing that their consumer intelligence is above reproach, without slowing speed-to-contact.
“Marketers and advertisers need to be on high alert,” said Rachel Hirsch, attorney at Washington, D.C.-based firm Ifrah Law PLLC and authority on consumer protection and privacy litigation. “As regulations like the TCPA expand to address new digital communications channels, it’s not a matter of if but when businesses face lawsuits in this area. Accordingly, it’s crucial they maximize protection by arming themselves with solutions that are capable of preventing infractions and defending against violation claims.”
“Recent privacy violations involving several well-known brands underscore the need for qualified consumer intelligence,” said Ross Shanken, CEO, LeadiD. “It’s a critical issue that can be avoided – one that marketers should proactively address. At the same time, it’s imperative they are able to prove the compliance of consumer data and consumer actions. With LeadiD, marketers can easily gain visibility into the compliance of every lead, every time.”
A webinar on best practices for safeguarding against TCPA lawsuits will take place on Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014 at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT. Register here.
LeadiD is the customer acquisition intelligence platform that provides marketers with the trust and transparency to make smarter decisions and take real-time action based on verified data. It is the only independent, neutral, open technology platform that allows marketers to know the certified origin, history and network intelligence of every 1st or 3rd party lead – creating a standard data currency for the lead generation ecosystem to communicate and optimize. LeadiD’s comprehensive AppMarketplace offers plug-and-play solutions for TCPA compliance, fraud detection, data validation, scoring, and more. For more information, visit LeadiD.com.
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018