Minneapolis — April 9, 2018 — Outsell, which offers the only AI-driven marketing automation platform for the automotive industry, announced today that its Vice President of Marketing Valerie Vallancourt has been invited to speak at Digital Dealer 24, moderating a panel titled, “Finding Your Next Customer: It’s All In the Data.” Panelists are Brian Pasch, Founder at PCG Companies and Paul Schnell, Digital Marketing Director at Wilsonville Toyota and Wilsonville Subaru, the largest Subaru store in the U.S.
Consumer data is rich with insight. Dealers can leverage the data in their CRM and DMS systems by applying simple artificial intelligence, data mining and other techniques. This session covers how to retain more customers, increase conversions, improve engagement and find your next customer by better understanding a dealer’s in-house data.
Session attendees will:
- Learn data techniques to better analyze and understand their in-house data.
- Gain a checklist of items to bring to their next marketing meeting to address how to best leverage in-house data and improve marketing communications at the dealership.
- Learn directly from a dealer about how they used new methods to analyze their own customer data and achieve results.
Who: Valerie Vallancourt, Vice President of Marketing at Outsell; Brian Pasch, Founder at PCG Companies; and Paul Schnell, Digital Marketing Director at Wilsonville Toyota and Wilsonville Subaru
What: “Finding Your Next Customer: It’s All In the Data”
Where: Digital Dealer 24 in Orlando, Florida
When: Thursday, April 12, 2018 from 11:10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Outsell offers the first AI-driven marketing automation platform that empowers automotive dealerships and OEMs to create lasting customer relationships driving incremental sales and profits. Our proprietary technology harnesses massive amounts of data creating accurate and powerful consumer profiles that engage your customers and prospects exactly where they are in their individual lifecycles. That’s why Outsell is the trusted platform for over 1500 dealers representing all major automotive brands. To learn more, visit www.Outsell.com or follow us at @Outsell.
Michelle Faulkner, Big Swing Communications, [email protected]
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018