Denver — June 20, 2018 — Adtaxi, one of the nation’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies, today launched its new company website.
The revamped Adtaxi.com features a total redesign, interactive content, educational resources and a full report detailing the highly anticipated results of its performance assessment of Quantum, the company’s new optimization algorithm. Data revealed considerable gains when evaluating cost per action (CPA) of Quantum-powered campaigns against non-Quantum campaigns.
“When developing Quantum, we knew the technology would provide a cutting-edge option for advertisers that yielded unparalleled results—and now we have the numbers to prove it,” said Chris Loretto, EVP of Adtaxi. “Our goal since day one has been to provide superior value for our partners across a broad range of industries by delivering top-quality performance that in turn boosts sales. Quantum’s demonstrated success reflects this mission, and we are eager to share its benefits on our new and improved website.”
For the analysis, insights were derived from thousands of Quantum and non-Quantum campaigns across Social and Programmatic RTB, broken out by Auto and Ecommerce. Below are some of the key results:
Social – Facebook
- Quantum campaigns reduce the average CPA by 18% over non-Quantum campaigns
- Automotive campaigns perform 34% better with Quantum for Social vs. non-Quantum for CPA
- Quantum for Native shows a 38% reduction in CPA over non-Quantum campaigns
- Quantum for Pre-Roll shows a 55% improvement in CPA over non-Quantum campaigns
- Automotive campaigns realize a 33% decrease in CPA with Quantum
- Ecommerce campaigns see a 41% reduction in CPA with Quantum
“Applying Quantum to our digital advertising efforts has significantly increased performance metrics,” said Sal Gonzales, Owner, Volvo of Culver City. “Soon after launching our campaigns with the new platform, we noticed a sizeable uptick in sales numbers—propelling the dealership to not only meet, but exceed our quarterly goals. Maximizing efficiencies in advertising is a huge win for us.”
Launched in early April, Quantum is the next evolution of Adtaxi’s proprietary platform, Magellan. The new algorithm leverages machine learning to drive cross-channel optimizations and deliver exceptional performance.
All the same powerful single-platform optimization capabilities of Magellan remain available with Quantum—now with the addition of a true digital omnichannel solution. First offering the omnichannel capability to Auto advertisers, Adtaxi plans to expand to Ecommerce and additional categories in the near future.
Founded in 2010 within Digital First Media, Adtaxi made its mark in programmatic advertising before expanding into search, social, email and native. Over time, Adtaxi has refined and perfected its conversions-based approach, which became the foundation of the Magellan optimization technology launched in 2015. Adtaxi functions as a true partner with its clients, acting as a single point of contact and support through multi-platform campaign cycles. Find Adtaxi on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Gabrielle Wesseldyk, 212.255.0945, [email protected]
Latest posts by Press Release
- Binary Automotive to Present Expert Panel Debating Price vs. Value at Fall Digital Dealer Conference - October 10, 2018
- Roadster Launches New Desking Solution to Help Sales Managers Bring a New Level of Trust and Efficiency to the Car-Buying Process - October 10, 2018
- Toyota CH-R Launch Campaign Powered by Outsell AI-Driven Marketing Automation Platform Honored With Industry Awards - October 9, 2018